Sunday, July 13, 2008

Zidani at the playground...

Shady and breezy...

This morning we took Zidani to the SS21 playground (where me and my friends usually play badminton). It was a sunny day but the park is shady. So it wasn't too bad for Zidani to have a good time. He had the whole park for himself!

There we were, watching Zidani going up and down the slides. Actually we were waiting for Raidi to finish his tuition class. Usually we would be doing our weekly groceries shopping at Tesco. But for a change, we decided to go to the playground instead.
I love being outdoors. The playground is just a stone throw away from my in-laws place, but it still made me feel that I'm in the world of my own. Looking at Zidani enjoying himself thoroughly, makes it even more satisfying. I'm sure the mother likes is too! hehehe

No comments: