Sunday, July 06, 2008

Give me millenium falcon...




I wish I could build this kit one day....It's my all time favourite space ship. The millenium falcon. Buying the die-cast toy off the shelf would not satisfy a fanatic fan like me. I must assemble it from scratch. I can sit in a room for long hours, sniffing and inhaling tamiya cement! hehehe..you know what i mean.

Since I was small, I had the privilleged to play with many types of millenium falcon toys. When I was about 9-10 years old, I remember building this space ship using Lego! My last succesful attempt was before I left for Scotland more than 10 years ago.

I came across this website http://www.ketzer.com/. He built not one but two millenium falcons models from scratch, complete with light effects and detailed cockpit! Check out the photos and see why I label them as 'extremist'!






The Star Destroyer...this is the Lego version!

No comments: