Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Raidi's friends...

Raidi's friends came over to our place sometimes ago. I remember Ayu told me about one of their conversation...

Friend: Raidi, siapa punya ni Raidi? Kita boleh main tak? best ni...

Raidi: Ini bapak saya punya laa..tak boleh main ni....tak boleh pegang..

Friend: Bapak awak main mainan lagi???

Hahahaha... they were referring to this Alien space ship model that I have on display in the glass cabinet. I understand his friend's feeling. Imagine if you can just look at that space ship without being able to touch or play with it. You know how it feels kan?. I wonder what Raidi thinks having a father who still plays with toys. It must be awkward for him to explain to his friends...I'm just glad that he's responsible enough to take care of my toys.

2 comments:

mafeitz said...

masa i tengok ur dad nyer airfix dulu , i kata fuiiyyoo... gempaque..

mafiz said...

I think it was the AWACS that you saw, with a large dome above its fuselage kan?