Friday, August 01, 2008

40 Degrees Celsius...


We were down and out. Me and my boys sufferred from high fever. Zidani was the first victim. I had to fetch him from school after the teacher called me about his worsening condition. This was last Monday. We tried to to go the clinic that evening, but the queue was just too long. I guess the season is here brought by the hot and dry weather. So we took him to DSH instead.

The next day (Tuesday), it was my turn to catch a fever. I'm sure I got this from Zidani. I had important meetings and presentations with the client this week so I couldn't afford to be on MC. I went back home that day earlier as usual, took my medicine, and slept the whole night, without turning on the fan. It was like sleeping in a sauna! Next morning I felt better and went ahead with the meetings with my sweater on.

On Thursday morning, Raidi started to have headaches and sore throats. Here we go again. Zidani is fully recovered by this time, but I guess, considering that they sleep together in the same room, life would be too unfair if the brother doesn't contract fever as well. So today he stayed at home and rested.

Question is when is the mother's turn?? Ohh yes..she was not in KL! Yesterday she just got back from Singapore...She was actually having a different sort of fever....Sounds like Chikungunya fever...or more like Takashimaya fever?? Best yeee??? Lucky she brought back plenty of chocolates.

1 comment:

Rozita ayu said...

Its more a nervous system breakdown because you cannot shop for everything due to limited budget and they are having 50% off on shoes like Nine West and my hotel is opposite the Paragon and Takashimaya and Swensens is open 24 hours...yummyyyyy