Thursday, August 21, 2008

Digitisation...

Scottish Highlands...
I'm in the process of digitising photos taken using my old Pentax SLR camera or some other cheap compact flash cameras. Pictures kept in photo albums can't last that long and the signs of 'aging' will appear sooner or later.

I think this is Loch Ness....

I have a paid flickr account so might as well upload all these pictures there. In this blog entry, I'm posting some of the photos captured during my student times in Scotland. I love landscape photography and I took these pictures using a cheap compact flash camera.
disembarkation jetty to Isle Of Skye..

Isle of sky...that's Ayu in the foreground...

Unlike today, a 10megapixel DSLR camera can make these pictures even more lively. But I guess, if you can't crop or frame the subject properly, even gigapixels camera can't create a good picture right? But who cares! I still want a DSLR!!

The Forth Road Bridge, Edinburgh..

No comments: