Saturday, August 23, 2008

Penat Gile...

I just came back from a Futsal game. I think the last time I played was about a year ago. So it was really difficult to catch up with the pace. Every 5 minutes intervals, I had to substitute myself. The game was too fast for me. I need at least 2 to 3 games before I can get a bit closer to their pace.

Tonight I played at Section 15 Shah Alam. This is the first time I saw a sports centre that has a karaoke lounge at the same premise. Besides Futsal, there were people playing Takraw, Badminton and even Ping Pong. Netball court pun ada! Boleh organise mini Olympic.

My brother in-law Rizal (Linda's husband) invited me to play tonight. Thank you for doing so. It made me realised that I'm 32 not 23! Reality check!

2 comments:

Azad said...

Ooiiit! Datang Shah Alam tak call. Lain kali call la, boleh minum2. :)

mafiz said...

mau join sepak bola??