Sunday, October 22, 2006

Selamat Hari Jadi...Selamat Hari Jadii....

Its 2.30 in the morning and I can’t sleep. I just finished watching a DVD and Zidani suddenly woke up and he’s eating choc chip cookies right now. No problem Zidani, you can teman Abah for awhile. Raidi is still not sleeping as he is re-arranging all his hand crafted toys from his Art Attack classes. Today, he has not got much space in his room to display all his art creations. He also puts up his drawings on the door to his room and there’s no more space left either. Hmm..he asked me for a new door but I told him to start using the wall instead.

Today is the 22nd of October 2006. It’s a significant date for me because today marked the 1st anniversary of my blogging activity!! Goosshhh…how time flies. I can’t believe that it’s been a year already! Mafeitz, if you feel that the month of Ramadhan pass by in a flash, I think the past one year pass by in a blink of an eye!

So how am I feeling about this anniversary? Honestly, I feel happy. I’m feeling happy because I think I’ve accomplished something today. I’ve managed to put on record many of the important events in my life. This is great because to tell you the truth, I’m not really into writing and reading had not been my favorite past time either. But due to blogging, I’ve been writing and I’ve been reading people’s blog too. Interesting and entertaining indeed.

I initially thought those who blog are people who don't really have a real life to live in (because they are busy blogging)!! hahaha..Now my perception is totally different. To me it’s a place where we can blog about the beutiful life itself. I think, in a way, blogging had changed our lifestyle. Have you ever done anything interesting just because you feel you should do it so that you can write it on the blog??? Answer this question honestly…if your answer is yes, I think you’ve taken the blue pill. Welcome to the matrix!!

It’s a great feat for me to write about my life for the past one year. I get to read back about all the goodies and the not so bad stuff about myself and others. There’s one thing that blogging had made an impact to me. It made me realized and constantly reminded me that I have 2 other blogs written by Allah’s Angels (Malaikat Roqib & Atid). They must have started writing about me at least for the past 15 years. Every single detail of my life had been written by them, all my good and bad conduct. We bloggers write about what we only want others to know and we leave the skeletons in the closet. But this is not the case for the two Angels. I’m scared that majority of the entries in my books had been made by Malaikat Atid. I really hope Malaikat Roqib is writing a little good about me right now because I’m doing something good here to a remind everybody!

My motivation to blog is simply for my future generation. It would be interesting to read about your great great great grandparent’s life isn’t it? I hope that this blog website will exist for many generations to come. If one day they decide to charge surfers for some fees, I’m willing to pay for it! I really do.

Hopefully, you have enjoyed reading my blog. I know there is nothing much in here compared to the other blogsites. But I think I’ve tried my level best to make it interesting. What I wrote came straight from my honest heart. I will continue blogging for as long as I can. I will try to write and capture all the important and significant moments in life revolving around me, family and friends. Like I’ve written before in my first entry, this blog is actually a dedication. It is a way for Mafiz to say thank you for making him the person he is today. So make sure you are nice to Mafiz all the time…If not aaa…not only Mafiz will write something bad about you on his blog… Malaikat Atid would surely make his entry too!!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG!!

No comments: