Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Buka Puasa At Sharil's In-Laws...

Raja invited us to break fast at his in-laws place (DSAI residence) in D'mansara Heights. I know this fellow since primary school and I remembered how me and Azad always 'singgah' by his place in TTDI after our morning school and played ping pong together. Today, Raja plays badminton with us and believe me, we sometimes see his his ping-pong skills spilling over in the badminton court!

Ibdil, Raja Ahmad and me

Stayed back after Tarawikh prayers and we got to hear Datuk Seri Anwar and Datin Seri speaking about their aspirations and their thoughts on the current political development in this country. He stressed how important it is to keep on believing in what they are fighting for. He reminded his supporters to work hard for the party. People always told him that he's party is fighting a loose cause. He might loose now but he feels it is not going to be forever.

DSAI with the geng...

The food was great. Mafeitz (and family), Ibdil (cayalah la Dil, pasal kawan sanggup kena marah ngan KJ! haha), Izzat, Zaini, Reezan, LanMi were there too and we get to see DSAI speaking after he came back from the United States for his back problem. I admire him as someone who is highly knowledgable and a good leader. After listening to him for a shortwhile, I understand why some people feel he is a threat. The way he speaks, he could move mouintains. Wish I could attend more of these 'gatherings' for entertainment sake, and to learn how to become a good public speaker!

No comments: