Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good Luck Raidi! All The Best


This week Raidi is having his pre-school final exam. Raidi is attending his pre-school at the Mujahideen Religious School in Damansara Utama. He loves to go to school and I’m glad that he's enjoying this experience. Raidi is very hard working and he would usually finish his homework at school while waiting for Atuk Seth to pick him up. He has many friends there and the teachers love him too. According to his Ustazah, Raidi is very lively in class and he likes to ask many questions too.

Although he’s just in pre-school, I’m now experiencing how other parents feel when their kids are having their exams. You have put high hope and wish that your kid would do well. I know Raidi had prepared for this, but still I don’t feel that I have done enough to help him with his studies. What I’m proud of is, he himself took his own initiative to study and would seek our help when needed. I never force him to study as he enjoys learning and that is very important.

In his last mid-term exam, he managed to score straight A’s. In a class of 50 students, he was ranked 7th in the overall grading. I hope he would improve this position. I’ve promised Raidi to buy more Transformers or Star Wars toys if he can get straight A’s again. I really really hope so because I’ve been dying to buy that Hasbro Snow Speeder ship from the movie Star Wars-The Empire Strikes Back..hehehehehe

No comments: