Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lambaian Kaabah...


My parents together with my grandmother will be celebrating Hari Raya in Makah this year. They flew to the holy land to perform their Umrah last Wednesday morning. I decided to take the express link from KL Sentral as I need to be in the office in the afternoon. Besides I had never been on the ERL during the day so I took the opportunity to experience the ride in daylight.

Aunties, cousins and all my siblings were there as we bid bon voyage to them. They’ll be flying back on the 27th of October, the first week of Raya. So basically me and my siblings will be celebrating Hari Raya in TTDI this year. To Abah, Mak and Atuk, we pray and hope that you will have a safe trip to perform the Umrah. We will be waiting for you to come back home and celebrate Hari Raya with the rest of the family. I dont' know, maybe we'll prepare something special for your homecoming.
Family Picture
Adik Beradik...

While I was in KLIA, was informed by Dil that his Wife had safely delivered a baby boy at Pantai Hospital. So I went straight from KL Sentral to the hospital and visited Dil and Ezah. Congratulations Ibdil on your latest edition to the family. Check out his blog at http://cocodilly.blogspot.com/2006/10/imann-areef-bin-ibdilillah.html on this latest event.

No comments: