Friday, October 13, 2006

My Favorite Dessert....


Yup..you are actually looking at the picture of my favorite dessert. It’s home made! I love TGIF choc mud pie, I would die for a California Pizza Choc brownies and I would always drool over any chocolate ice blended or smoothies. But this is still and will always be the Champion. Juara carta dessert ku. Why I like it so much? Couple of reasons:

1. Easy to make. Making it yourself is as enjoyable as eating it.
2. It’s Cheap. All I need to buy is one tub of chocolate ice cream, a can of whipped cream, a bottle of hershey’s chocolate syrup (I sometimes mix this with Coke), a tin of oats and some strawberries or bananas. Usually, this would last for a month.
3. I can eat it while wearing my sarong…you can’t do this at Friday’s or Coffee Bean. Nak pergi kedai mamak pun skarang ni kena jaga. Pakai kain pelikat kena kutuk babe!
4. It tastes even better while watching MU winning a football game. I don’t know why, but it always tastes the best whenever they beat Liverpool. Hehehe
5. I get to share it with my kids. You should see them fighting for every scoop from me. Macam anak burung lapar..hahaha

No comments: