Monday, October 23, 2006

Manchester United Back On Top! Yummy!

A bowl of sweet strawberrys, dip them in Hersheys Choc syrup together with some whipped cream, it's simply mouth watering! This is what I had while watching MU played against Liverpool live on Astro last night. Congratulations to Paul Scholes for playing his 500th game for Manchester United. He scored again at Old Trafford and the timing couldn’t be any better. I think this should boost this guy’s confidence and he’s going to start scoring regularly. I was really hoping for Ronaldo to play but I guess there’s a blessing a disguise. To me the man of the match should go to Darren Fletcher for his will and determination to win every ball possible. Kudos to Rio who scored the second goal that made him looked like a capable striker. Right now, looking at how things are going for MU, my weekly groceries list won’t be without a pack of strawberrys!

No comments: