Friday, October 27, 2006

Hari Raya 2006..Part II

Today marked the 4th day of Syawal and so far, the celebration had been great and very tiring as well. Day before yesterday, Fiqar and family, Nurleena, Frieda and hubby, Pak Usop came by our house for Raya. In the evening, we went to Azad’s place in Shah Alam and Zidani really enjoyed that ketupat with kari kambing. I went back home that night, feeling a bit dizzy. I don’t know, maybe this kambing is a bit too much for me. Better do my medic check up soon and check my cholestoral level. Manyak takut wooooo..

Beraya dekat KLIA....

We picked up Abah, Mak and Atuk today at KLIA and everybody converged at Abah’s place in TTDI including relatives from JB. We are glad that they’ve managed to come back home safely from their Umrah and get to celebrate Hari Raya with the rest of the family. While having lunch together, everybody listened to their interesting experiences in Makah. Abah and mak told us about how everybody in Masjidil Haram, just before the Friday prayer’s, heard loud noises coming from the top of Kaabah. It sounded like a carriage of horses running across the grand mosque and many thought that it was actually the Angel. Abah also told us a story when he had this conversation with a male Caucasian. Judging from his British accent, he really thought that this guy originates from the UK. Apparently he's actually a Malaysian and lives in Mutiara Damansara! Haha..what a small world.

Makan time...

Tonight Raidi and Zidani had a great time playing with firecrackers with their uncles and aunties. Even I enjoyed the fireworks display. My brothers and my cousins bought them in Taman Datuk Keramat so it really was like a mini new year’s celebration right here in Jalan Athinahapan 1. I was a bit worried if the neighbors complained and called up the police. But I guess it's part of the thrill isn't it?. Now this is what I call Hari Raya. Although we were not in Muar or Kluang, but it felt like an exciting family gathering. Everybody enjoyed themselves. Mafeitz and Fiqar dropped by my parent’s place and Raidi made sure that their kid didn’t miss the fun.

Dam dam dum..bunyi mercun!

Tomorrow, I think I will take the kids to Raya at Mak Long’s house in Seksyen 6 Shah Alam. Ayu will be working so it will just be me and the kids. It’s going to be tiring I’m sure tapi setahun sekali kan? But to tell you the truth, tekak ni gatal nak berkaraoke sebenarnya…nak je esok gi BSC and melalak! heheheeh

No comments: