Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hari Raya 2006

At first I thought I want to write another episode of the ‘Voyage Of The Super Hero Robot’. However, Raidi has lots of Robot in his collection today, writing a story about each one of them would be too daunting for me! Besides, this Raya’s edition, Abah, Mak, Atuk and Raidi himself is not with us to celebrate in KL. My parent’s will only be back from Umrah this coming Friday afternoon, while Raidi is having a good time in Penang with Ayu’s mom. Yup, he followed his grandmother up north to celebrate Hari Raya. So here we are today, just me, Ayu and Zidani together with my brothers and sister celebrating Hari Raya. This is the first raya that we celebrate without Abah, Mak and Raidi around and it surely feels different. Nevertheless, we did have a joyous celebration visiting uncles, aunties and friends around KL.
At Uncle Yoh's place in TTDI
Zidani certainly had a great time. He gets full attention from the parents and the others. I was amazed looking at the amount of food that Zidani eats. Semua dia pulun!! We went to Uncle Yoh’s place after prayers, visited Ibdil and his family the same morning, had lunch at Auntie Huda’s place in Subang Jaya, Uncle Azmi and Untie Oyah’s residence in Kota Damansara in the afternoon and singgah at my borther’s apartment after that. We ended the 1st raya rounds at Nurleena’s place in TTDI. We overdosed the ketupat, rendang and kuih, we woke up really late today feeling the effects from our mentekedarah. Now, it’s nearly 3pm and Ayu’s watching Castello on Astro, Zidani is having is nap and I really really feel like sleeping again! Hahaha..baru lepas makan ketupat palas lagi!


To be continued

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Dan Batin….

No comments: