Monday, June 30, 2008

2008 Olymipc Day Run...

Before the race...
One for the album...
pingat tali rafia was awarded half way through the race..hehehe

We ran for 7km yesterday. Today, my whole body is aching! It's painful for me to move around. At times I had to practically drag my feet to walk. But it's ok, I won't blame myself for doing this. It's all part of the therapy. I needed to sweat my stress away!

For about an hour, I only had one thing in mind. To complete the race. Nothing else matters. It's just me and the road. It's one occasion where I get to stay focus and be connected with my whole body. My mind was all about crossing the finishing line that I let my body parts work independently. As if functioning with their own brain! I practically said to my legs, "you know what to do, just do your job, we all have work to do here" hahaha..

1 comment:

Rozita ayu said...

kenapa tak ambik gambar orang kenya tu?