Monday, June 16, 2008

Scottish Highlands...

Landscape photography is one of my favourite interest. The opportunity to visit Scotland is definitely not to be missed, especially to an outdoor or photography enthusiast. When we were studying in Edinburgh, we got the chance to travel north, to the Isle Of Skye. I couldn't believe my eyes as the highlands were just simply breathtaking. We didn't really mind the unpredictable and cold Scottish weather. I just love it.


The fact that we studied geography during our foundation programme, it made my understanding and appreciation towards the British isle geological formation even better. On many semester holidays to the Highlands, I explained to other fellow Malaysians on how the Scottish landscape was shaped and created from the glaciation process.

I want to visit this place again one day. How can you stand looking at these pictures. I feel like packing my bags already.....

6 comments:

Azad said...

Bro, there are some really beautiful places in Malaysia's highlands too. Remember Padang near Gunung Tahan. That place is really beautiful.

mafiz said...

Yes, I remember...cantik and sejuk gila!! I think only me and Mafeitz tak mandi kat situ..tak sanggup!

mafeitz said...

hahahaha.. takut basah..

Rozita ayu said...

This article also suitable for 1119.. sure dapat A

Azad said...

Am I right to say that this comment triggered you to write about Gunung Tahan?

mafiz said...

Yes Azad, that is correct!