Thursday, January 01, 2009

Welcome 2009...

Despite the economic slowdown, despite the expenditure cut down from various agencies, this year's firework display to usher in the new year is way louder!

We live very close to the Curve shopping mall. The mall operator organises this new year's count down cum street party. By the stroke of midnight, they lit the sky with fireworks. I can't really describe this fireworks display simply because I've never seen them before! Every year, I do plan to see the fireworks with the kids but each time, I'd find myself watching TV at home instead.

So judging from the loudness of the fireworks, the number of cars and house security alarms being triggered and from the vibration that I felt, they definitely fused more gunpowder this year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!

No comments: