Monday, January 05, 2009

The Aryani....

Ibdil wanted to go for a holiday in Terengganu. He specifically asked me about my previous stay at this particular place 6 years ago. Of course based on my own experience, I would recommend this luxurious malay style Aryani resort to him (or to anyone else for that matter).

The thing that I like most about this place is the resort itself and the service. I've been to many places before and The Aryani holiday is by far the most memorable. It's located in a very secluded area in Merang, next to a stunning beach.

The hotel staff were lovely, from the reception, chef, grounds and housekeeps they were all pleasant and friendly. With only 20 rooms/villas available, probably, the place won't ever be busy. Very peaceful and I like this kind of place. The resort is a little gem to recharge your batteries for a few days.

Some photos for proof....btw, these photos were taken recently...last weekend!! Hahaha.. I cannot tahan after talking to Ibdil about this place on Thursday/Friday. So I decided to take the family for an overnight stay at the The Aryani, some 6 hours++ drive away from KL!!! hahahaha..Besides we haven't really gone for a holiday during the school break. So I have to thank you Ibdil (check out his blog later on. He's in Aryani as I'm blogging this..and he's there for a full week!!!)

the villa where we stayed..overlooking the south china sea
it was really windy! check out the hotel staff behind us, in traditional malay outfit..
I wanted to stay at this Heritage Suite initially, but the place reminded me of my grandparents place in Muar! hahaha

our room....with over size bed!
killer view from the bed....
breakfast with a seaview...

indoor bath tub??
or outdoor sunken bath??
outdoor!!
yummyy....
I had to drive 20kms to get these...sedap gila!! seafood goreng tepung!!
time for spa & massage anyone? of course Ayu couldn't resist it...the beach house entrance...
Zidani can't wait to mandi laut! I guess he has to wait for another 6 months for that!
looking at this picture...I know Zidani's future is in good hands..Raidi is ever so reliable
so sad to leave this place...when will we come back??

We enjoyed this quick getaway very much, although it's only for a night. It's also the monsoon season so it was very windy and the sea was very rough. Raidi was on the mend (from food poisoning). So he stayed indoors most of the time. Pity him really. But we'll be coming back here soon, I'm sure of it.

After checking out, when we were driving out of the Resort, Zidani said one of the most unexpected thing to us..."Thank you Abaaaahh...Thank you Mamaaaa...." .....and that is priceless.

4 comments:

mafeitz said...

ye ke holiday ? penamaan calon KT 6th of January and the by election 2 weeks after that.. hehehe mystery mouseketool..

mafiz said...

hehe..itu kena tanya Ibdil! Ask him who's 'bunking' in at the resort this week!

Anonymous said...

haiyyoo.. talking about it wasn't as bad as looking at the photos.. bila laa nak sampai sana lagi

Dil said...

Guys, i am still here! Best... best... thanks Mafiz! Memang habis kena pamper... Ada election ka kat KT??? Hhaahaha.... this place is a private getaway for future MPs... :)