Thursday, January 01, 2009

Raidi's antics..

We were at the Berjaya Times Square shopping mall couple of weeks ago. There's only one reason why I took the boys and Ayu there. The indoor amusement theme park!

Raidi wants to ride the roller coaster but due to his height, he has to wait for another year I guess. I admire his courage though as he got the stomach to go on the looping coaster ride. Zidani of course likes to play with the arcade games very much.

Ayu went into the haunted house with Raidi with another group of kids. I knew it was bad idea. All the kids were walking closely behind Ayu shielding themselves from the preying 'ghosts'. When they came out, I saw Ayu's traumatic face while Raidi was grinning from ear to ear while saying "takuuutt...takuuttt"..hehehe.

What I remember the most from this trip was what Raidi said while riding this ride called Dizzy Izzy together with his mother.

"Ooohh..aaahhh...geletek.. geletek... hahaha..hehehe.. geletek..geletek...geletek"

Hahahahah. I know he was trying to express this tingling sensation from the ride but geletek would be my last choice of word! I corrected him "It's geli la raidi..not geletek!" Hahahahahah

No comments: