Friday, December 05, 2008

Servicing my car

Sending the car for service is something that I always look forward to. I'm not really a grease monkey, but maybe it's a habit that I picked up when i was still schooling. Back when I was in secondary school I love dismantling my BMX bike, wash, clean and polishing the parts, grease them and put them back together. It's something that I would do on a weekly basis. That's why I always go to the carwash center every Sunday, come rain or shine (I'll blog about this carwash experience one day).

I get excited every time I had to bring the car for service. I love to drive and making sure the car is in tip-top condition, gives me the confidence that the car is safe and perform well to expectation. When there's a major trouble shooting to be done, I'm willing to stay at the workshop the whole day and just watch them doing their thing.

pantry with bottomless kopi and milo

I'm actually blogging this entry at Mazda service centre in PJ. They provide free wifi service and individual workstations. The waiting lounge is huge and very comfortable equipped with a 50 inch TV. That's not all, I get free flow milo, coffee and biscuits as well! Unfortunately, here, the service bay is a restricted area. I'm not allowed to 'disturb' the mechanics which is a major letdown for me.

It's already 11am..dah 2 jam! Haiyaa...bila nak siap keta ni!! perut dah kembong dengan milo!!

2 comments:

mafeitz said...

hahahaha.. 2-2 mafiz pergi servis kereta ari ni.. hahahaha tu mmg lawak.. :)

mafiz said...

hahahah