Saturday, December 13, 2008

Raidi's favourite music...

I was helping Raidi to setup his blog. Yes, I'm teaching him how to blog (both the kids spend too much time on YouTube). He's really excited about it. I filled up his profile details, his favourite movies, cartoon and so on...

Then it came to his favourite music. In the past, I've not seen or heard him listening to any kind of music as he always watches cartoon on Astro. He's only 8 years old, so who would expect him to have any musical orientation. Even if he does have preference, I would think it's from his favourite cartoons or movies.

So I asked him about his favourite music. What he said later really made me numbed and speechless. For the first time, I didn't really know how to react to this. He said, "Emmmm....Black Sabath". Hahhahahahahahaha

Raidi told me that he got hooked on Black Sabbath after watching Iron Man movie repeatedly. He loves playing his favourite super hero on PlayStation (which plays Black Sabbath tune in the background).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! i didn't expect that at all... kids nowadays, they're so exposed to a lot of things that nothing should come as a surprise to us adults anymore...

anyway, look forward to Raidi's blog :)