Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wedding Singer???

On the 6th of June, my sister in-law Linda will be getting married. Her dinner reception will be held at the Dewan Komuniti TTDI. Preparations are under way and everyone are busy doing their part. On that day, I have the task to put up road signage leading to the hall. I was given another task though and I'm still thinking about it.

Linda and Ayu requested me to sing a song in front of all the wedding guest. Me? Singing in a formal wedding reception? Have they gone mad? Are they willing to take the risk that I'm going to spoil the function? Ayu told me that the MC will keep on calling my name until I take the microphone and sing. They said they want 'Anuar Zain' to make an appearance that night! hahahah..tolong laahh..eee tak kuasa. You are talking about a wedding here, not a KTV session! Haaiiyaa..But could it be an interesting experience to Blog about later?? HHmm...I have to think first...gelabah aahh

2 comments:

mafeitz said...

Apa laga MAfiz.. hek..hek.. macam tak biasa !! Hahahaha... Byk jer lagu Anuar Zain tu...

mafiz said...

Lagu raya anuar zain boleh la! hahaha