Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Devil Drives Mazda??....Arrghhhhhh



I saw an M6 being test driven in PJ today. It was a white 2.5litre sedan(like the one in these pictures) driven by a young chinese lad. I was standing by the roadside when suddenly this new M6 passed by the taxi stand. I couldn't believe my eyes as the car looks way sexier in reality. I cursed myself for not to wait another year to get my hands behind the steering wheel. If I ever want a car that really stands out from the crowd and have heads turning its way, this M6 would be on top my list. An absolute stunner! The zoom-zoom factor is very much alive in me...

p/s: My current M6 is less then 12 months old...Please God, don't tempt me this way...Anybody who wants to go for a test drive, call me pls!!

1 comment:

Cyful Amree said...

i test drive it already few weeks ago with izaruddin on board. Im on the manual mode and use the pedal at the steering to shift gear up and down. TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!

Wait no longger... cant have it? go for test drive....

Admin
http://www.mymazdaclub.com/