Monday, May 19, 2008

Cherating Lagi??

I didn't know what got into me last weekend when I took the kids for a trip to Cherating, again. I woke up on Sunday and I simply decided that I wanted to go to Kuantan. After picking up Raidi from his tuition in the afternoon, myself, Raidi and Zidani headed straight to the east coast leaving behind Ayu. She was busy preparing for her sister's wedding. There we were again, on a very familiar trip, just the three of us. The kids were excited and they didn't really mind the long trip as they slept almost the whole journey. We arrived at Cherating after 2 1/2 hours and checked-in into this little resort. As expected, we had the whole resort to ourselves yet again!


We went to the beach and the kids love playing with the sand. At last we flew the kite that Raidi bought long time ago. He bought it just in case we hit the beach again someday. After the beach, we jumped into the swimming pool. For this trip, I forced Zidani to join us in the pool. He usually sit by the side as he's quite afraid of the water. Not this time I told him. So I literally dragged him into the pool and he enjoyed it in the end.

At 5pm the same day, we head back to KL. So that's 5 hours of driving in a Mazda 6 (Zoom-Zoom factor), about 2 hours of play time with the kids in an empty resort (quality time) and we suffered for couple of days from sunburn (no sacrifice no victory!). But the satisfying smile on our faces? Priceless...Worth it...

No comments: