Friday, October 31, 2008

On your mark...get set...GO!!

In less than 48 hours, I'll be taking part in the Genting Trailblazer adventure race. I haven't trained as much as I wanted too, partly due to the flu and cough that I contracted from my kids. I'm still having this chesty cough and I hope it will clear off before the race.

I'll be partnering with Dr M while Azad is pairing with Edrin. Our spirits are high and I just can't wait to start the race. Actually, I already have a story line to blog about the GT race later! So I'm very anxious to finish racing and blog about it! hehehehe

Check out the challenging 14km rain forest course below:

3 comments:

Beautiful Tonight said...

all the best, man

mafiz said...

thanks bt, will be blogging about the race soon!

Azad said...

mana cerita 'lord of the medals' yang you kata nak cerita tu?