Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ground Floor...

I was in the lift going back home from the office. I was tired and felt so sleepy. The lift stopped at one level and a young Malay guy came in. He was looking up and down at the control panel to look for his floor number.

Me: En nak pergi tingkat mana?

Malay Guy: Tak ada butang 'G' sini. Tingkat Paras Bumi dekat mana??

Me: Oohh... tekan Tingkat 1

The cab stopped at his floor and he went off.

After that, all the way to my car at the basement, I was laughing like mad..hahahaha...'Tingkat Paras Bumi'..hahahaha.. skema.

I don't know why, It's uncommon to say it that way kan?..I find it very funny..hahahaha..

3 comments:

Azad said...

Hahahaha.. I laughed reading it too. He must have came from tingkat paras awan. Hahahah.

mafiz said...

haha..i could have answered him this way:

"Baiklah, sekiranya kita hendak keparas bumi, kita haruslah menekan butang nombor satu.."

hahahah

Macam citer ultraman/ power rangers alih suara!

Beautiful Tonight said...

haha tingkat paras bumi... direct translation of GROUND LEVEL FLOOR>..hehe