Sunday, August 06, 2006

Selamat Diijab Kabul...

L to R : Edrus, Me, Ikmal, Dr Mafeitz (and son), Harris
Myself and Ayu went to Ikmal's nikah ceromony today. Among the Kamcheng Brotherhood, Ikmal's the last 'Mohican' to tie the knot..hahaha. Alhamdulillah, the ceremony went smoothly and I asked him what he felt after the Akad? He told me "Rasa ringan sikit..". It must be a huge relief for him. And he asked me whether I felt the same after my Akad ceremony dulu. I told him "Rasa berat!". Hmm...I guess everybody have their own way to apreciate the ceremony. Anyway, congratulation to Ikmaluddin and Lili. I've known Ikmal since we were kids and I'm happy to see him ending his bachelor's life today. I pray both of you will live a happy life together. As for the rest of us, since everbody's now married, why don't we all 'produce' more Kamcheng offsprings?? hahahaha...I can't imagine our kids marrying each other laa...hahahaha..that's gonna be really something...very interesting story to write on the blog though!!!!
Lunch at Lili's house... more pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mafiz/

No comments: