Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A New Beginning...

On the 26th of June 2006, I started working with Telsoft Pty Ltd. It’s a company based in Australia and most of the customers are in the Asia Pacific region. Currently, the company is providing consultancy work for TM in pricing and costing of telecommunication services. It’s not something that I’ve never done before in TM, so it’s not a hard transition for me. Besides, I’m dealing with the same people that I’ve been working with for the past 8 years. I know their business requirements, systems, processes and almost everything. So I guess it’s a win-win situation for my ex-employer, Telsoft and of course to my self.

Me and Dr Jude De Silva, Director of Telsoft...having tea with his family at KLCC
I have signed a two years contract with this company and I hope I will learn and build my experience in the Consultancy business. I would want to specialize in pricing and costing in the telecommunication industry. It’s an industry that is fast evolving and it has a direct impact in our day to day lives. So if you’re not satisfied with TM’s service pricing, you can tell me la… maybe I can do something about it..hehehe…

4 comments:

syachou said...

wah, sudah ada update juga...all the best in ur new endeavours..

mafiz said...

masa banyak skit skang ni... bole la update blog.. tq for the wish anyway!

Azad said...

VAGUS! Congrats! Bravo!

ikmal said...

Tahniaaaaah!