Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm A Streamyx Subscriber...

Last night, I didn’t get to play badminton…so sad. I had to stay back in the office installing softwares on the server for the current project that I’m involved with. I left the office around 11pm and drove straight to Jalan 222 food court and have the usual Tueday night supper ala buffet and chit chatting session… This time, Izzat joined us for his first badminton session with the geng. So now, we have more people playing badminton and more importantly, have more people sponsoring our supper, hehehe. I went back home with my stomach bloating with milo ice kauw kauw kauw. Thank you Dil for sponsoring. Orang politik..kena la murah hati! Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki!

My workstation at home....

By the way, it is now 1.42 am. But how come??? No…I’m not in the office….No..I’m not in a cyber café.. No..I’m not using my IPAQ…I’m at home!!! Yes!!! My Streamyx connection is finally working! I came back home, took my shower, and wanted to trouble shoot the problem again. But suddenly, after switching on the PC, I get the connection straight away! Thank you to Ikmal, Dr.M and Ibdil for helping me with the trouble shooting. Now I can update my blog more often!

No comments: