Friday, July 21, 2006

Cokelat...

I got this e-mail from Ikmal asking me when I'm going to publish the review on the best chocolate drink or dessert in KL. It's been going on for awhile now, I've been 'hunting' high and low and the search is still going on..finding the ultimate chocolaty experience in KL. So Mal, my review is still in the drafting stage..I know you're a chocolate lover too and I guess your sudden increase in cravings perhaps, had something to do with your impending wedding day?? hehehehe...
Ikmal's e-mail content:
"So Mafiz, when are you publishing your blog/ review on chocolate banana smoothies in KL?

I was just having a most delightful conversation with a lady colleague of mine yesterday, on chocolate brownies, chocolate mudpies and everything chocolaty.

My vote for best choc brownie is
1) CPK, KLCC
2) Hard Rock Cafe brownie

Hot chocolate:
1) Chocz, KLCC
2) San Francisco Coffee

Chocolate Mocha/ Ice blended:
1) Extreme Mocha, San Francisco Coffee (they use Ben & Jerry's icecream)
2) Starbucks Mocha Java Frapuccino (or something like that, it's a new drink)

Choc Cake
1) Choc Chip Banana cake at Starbucks. It's really good.

Choc Mudpie
1) Nando's (it's a new item, apparently it's really good)
2) TGIF

Do you have any other chocolaty tips to share with me?"
Heheheh...right now...chocolaty tips won't do you any good Ikmal....marriage tips?? I've got many!!

1 comment:

ikmal said...

So Mafiz, bila nak turunkan ilmu/ "marriage tips" ni? :)