Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"Hello? What happened to you laa?"

Caller: "Hello, I got a missed call on my mobile, may I know who's on the line?"..

Receiver: "This is Dr Maha...what happened to you laa?"..

Caller: "Oooohhh Dr, how are you?"...funny how the patient ask this question to his Dr yeah? hehehe

Receiver: "You are so busy aahh? Outstation ka?"

Caller: "Yaa laa Dr, but I'm still around, and your temporary teeth crowning is still around too!"...trying to be innocent..hehehe

Receiver: *laughing* "So when are you coming? Fasting month the clinic is open until 8.30"

Caller: "Ok la Dr, how about this Friday?"

So the Dr set a schedule for me this Friday. Hmm...I was supposed to see my dentist about a month ago to fix my crowning. But I skipped the appointment for some reasons.

My temporary crowning is long overdue for a permanent replacement. But the cost of that thing is soooo expensive!! So I was quite reluctant to see him so soon after the last visit.

I never felt this disappointed replying a miss call before. Tapi takpelah..This coming Raya, saya ada gigi baru! Gigi raya! Hahaha

3 comments:

mafeitz said...

hhmmm.. i haven't seen a dentist for more than 7 years !! Hahaha denial giller... typical man syndrome..

mafiz said...

tak pergi jumpa pun jumaat hari tu! re-scheduled to monday!

Azad said...

Me too... I think more than 10 years.