Friday, September 05, 2008

Gila-gila adventure...

I have to admit. I've been bitten by the adventure race bug! Hahaha..as if I seriously go out and race! Takpe, niat sudah ada...

But reflecting back how I've been browsing the internet, day dreaming about being part of the elite Trans Titiwangsa-Eco Challenge race finishers. Dreaming about taking part in the 21 km Mount Kinabalu International climbathon , scaling up and down the mountain under 4 hours and 30 minutes...perghhh.. I could only imagine! hahaha..dream on Mafiz!

Aiyooo...what has gotten into me? And I've been shopping too! Thanks to the upcoming genting race, I bought myself this new pair of Salomon trail running shoe! huaaaaa....kasut dah ada, back pack dah ada...I'm all geared up. Next is to justify these purchases! Run Forest run! Lari kat mana eehh??

Takpe, niat sudah ada, style kena jaga! hehehhe

p/s: lucky I'm not a women, if not I'll be blogging about every new pair of shoes, handbags, make -up.. perrrghhh

Salomon Trail Comp 2 specs here
"The lightweight trail running shoe for fast training and competition.
Innovative SCS cushioning to ease the suffering"

3 comments:

mafeitz said...

confirm angau.. hahaha mafiz , a tip from a friend. Bawak kasut tu gi jumpa cobbler , suruh dia jahit the tapak to the shoe. kalau masuk hutan mmg tapak kasut no matter how the company gurantees ; will tercabut..

mafiz said...

haha..ok tq for the tip! kasut tu ada 1 year warranty..so kalau tercabut tapak tu..i will not only claim warranty (kasut baru), but will write to the manufacturer and blog about it!

Azad said...

Wohooo... takkan nak jahit kasut baru kot. Sayang, beb.

Anyway, nice set of shoes, Mafiz. Justify by joining OGKL climbs la. Heheh.. Ada berani?