Sunday, March 11, 2007

Civic ku Dah Pakai Bodykit...

Hehehe…I just had to do it. My Civic is now aerodynamically enhanced by the Mugen style bodykit. The car looks a bit bigger and more stylish. That’s not the only modification that I made though, I’ve changed the numbering plate as well. The older plate looked flat, dull and common. So to stand out from the ‘crowd’, I opted for the Singaporean style template. It gives a stronger visual impact to the car’s dramatic frontal profile.
I’m still thinking about putting on a rear spoiler. I have to choose between the menacing Mugen style spoiler and the more subtle Modulo design. But looking at the car today, I think the car looks just fine to me. My next project is to change the car’s wheels to a bigger and sportier setup. Currently the car is fitted with the 16” Honda 5 spoke alloy wheels. I’ve been browsing the net for the best and affordable set of wheels. But I think I will wait until the tires are worn out before I change to a new set.

I don’t know why but I’m now into car mods. Not so much for performance, but I just want the car to look better. Radzlan just bought a new 2.0 liter Ford Focus and I hope he will join me and start to ‘bikin’ his new baby. Despite being a patience and courteous driver like me, I know deep inside him, this boy racer can’t wait to go out and modify his car for a more stylish and spirited drive. So Lan?? Bila kita nak race?? 2 Fast 2 Furious – Athinahapan Drift…hahaha


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Janji ekzos tak besar mcm serombong kapal and bunyi mcm ribut, ok la tuuuu.

Rozita ayu said...

HEhE Bila lah dapat drive kereta u?????????