Monday, February 26, 2007

My Confession...

I’ve been tagged by Ibdil. Ok, do I really need to do this? I thought you’ve known me well enough? Ok lah…for blogging sake. Here you are, six weird things you might not or already know about me:

1. I’m a rule abiding driver. I don’t make illegal u-turns, I don’t park my car indiscriminately, I don’t jump the queue, I don't mind driving in circles to find the perfect parking space…As a Malaysian driver, I think this is weird....
2. I love making sound effects…especially when I play with my toys..(not adult toys ok??)..I think my kids are lucky…
3. I like to do house chores very much…I think this is weird and my wife is lucky.
4. I sometimes talk to myself… there were instances when Raidi asked me “Abah cakap apa tadi bah?” hahahaha
5. I buy perfumes but I never wear them.
6. I like to complicate things and I don’t like to give simple answers. To me, life should not be simple…it should be errmmm..weird??..hahaha

There you go..actually I have more, but 6 is enough la. Hmm…maybe we can start writing about someone else instead. Yang pelik dah jelik about Ibdillilah for example…that would be fun! Hehehe. To be honest, if I have the time, I would love to write about other people in my blog. While we still have the time and the place to do this, before it is too late, I think we should somehow let the other person know what we think about them. Hmm…good idea Mafiz, now whom should I write about first…

No comments: