Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Sister Is Engaged…

Last Sunday my sister Natasha got engaged. Her future husband’s name is Iyadzlee and his family lives in Bangi. If everything goes as planned, the wedding is set in August this year. Most of our closed relatives were present to witness this engagement ceremony. Congratulation to Natasha and her fiancé on their engagement. Now everybody can’t wait for the big day to come in August. Come to think of it, it’s like 6 months to go and I think preparations should be done from now. Tasha is my only sister so it would be the first and the last time for us to welcome and witness the entourage from the groom side. So I hope everything will go well. I didn’t get to take many pictures though as I was busy taking care of Zidani. Besides, we depended on Tasha’s fiancé to take all the pictures. He’s a part time wedding photographer!


Officially engaged.....btw, the photographer on the right is Tasha's fiance

The only way to witness your own engagement ceremony, is to become a photographer! haha


Ayu can't wait for the wedding day...can't wait to 'tempah' her new baju...

Barang-barang hantaran.....tak tahan tengok strawberry tu!!

2 comments:

Dil said...

bro... congrates! BTW i have tagged u... read my blog...

eika taufik said...

congrats kak tasha...abg mafiz, send my regards to kak tasha k...