Saturday, December 16, 2006

WPR 5921

Akhirnya….Setelah hampir 4 bulan setengah ku menanti, akhirnya, kau datang jua pada ku!!! Suatu penantian yang amat menyiksakan!! At first I wanted the silver colour, then for awhile, I thought bronze is good. At one time blue looks nice also. My favorite colour includes black. Very hard to decide I tell you. All the colours look good under different weather and lighting conditions. So I told the fellow, just give me any colour as long as it is not red. Last Monday, after 4 months of waiting, I got to know the colour. It’s black.

The key to my 'Civic' consciousness... Vvrooomm

Today after work, I drove straight to the Honda 3S center in Sg Penchala and took delivery of the new Civic 1.8L. I called up Dil earlier, wanted his help to fetch me at home and drive to the showroom. But he was busy. So I had to drive there alone and leave the Inspire at the center only to be driven back home later during the night. Btw, I didn’t have the heart to trade in the Inspire for the new Civic. Couple of reasons:

1. The trade in value is nearly half the market value (sakit hati aku)
2. I’ve spent thousands on the car already…rasa rugi kalau jual.
3. The Inspire has most of the features that I want in a car. From sunroof to electric seat to traction control..and the
list goes on. Even the new civic cannot match many of the Inspire features. I feel there’s more value/functions in the Inspire compared to the Civic.

Most probably I will keep the Inspire for as long as the car is in working condition. But when the time comes, when I can find a serious buyer, I will let the car go. To trade in the Inspire at half the market price would be ridiculous. I’ll try to sell it myself instead.

It was love at first sight. When I first laid my eyes on the Civic back in July, I’ve fallen in love with the car. Sat at the driver’s seat for a couple of minutes, I knew straight away this is the car that I want. So today, I’ve fulfilled one of my wishes and I’m really grateful for this ‘rezeki’. Raidi is particularly happy with the car. The fact that it is a Honda makes him even happier. Not surprising tough as he grew up in a family that drives Honda cars. What we need now is the CRV or the MPV and this should somehow complete the Honda fleet in the family. Hhmm…I wonder..

I don’t know, my next target would be the Accord. In 3 to 5 years time, Honda might come out with many new models and I’m sure the Accord would be far more advance packed with innovative features. But for now, I just want to be ‘civic’ minded and experience the pleasures in my daily drives.

5 comments:

mafeitz said...

DAAMMNNNN !!!!! Cayalah Mafiz.. haks.. woits.. pics mana..mana....

Rozita ayu said...

Mafizsan, I pun excited tengok kereta you ma-

Mandarin: Ni de qi che hen xin gan he you xin

japanese: Anata no kuruma wa taihen kirei desu
watashi wa taihen suki to omoishiroi desu

Hait.. next time I buy red car .. red is my favourite colour.. hahaha

Rozita ayu said...

kalau macam tu boleh lah I drive kereta u nanti

ikmal said...

waaa...tahniah!!

Azad said...

Mmmmbbbuuaaahhhh!!