Thursday, December 14, 2006

Love At The First Sight...

It’s been a busy week for me. We just finished conducting a seminar for TM at a hotel in PJ. I was satisfied with the outcome from this event. So satisfied I even agreed to play badminton after some persuasion from Ibdil. Ayat power mamat ni…. I didn’t believe that I actually survived this week’s badminton game despite having so little sleep the night before! I guess when we’re passionate about something; we tend to push ourselves a little bit more. It was mind over body.

I conducted my first presentation as a Telsoft employee last Tuesday and if my memory serves me well, the last time I did this was more than a year ago while I was in TM. And I think I’ve forgotten how much fun one can have being a presenter especially when you’re speaking about subject that you are passionate about. I’m sure there will be more opportunities for me to do this again in the future. The bigger the ‘stage’, the higher the ‘stake’, I just love the adrenalin rush and you feel satisfied knowing that you’ve ‘performed’ well. Proper preparation and good presentation skills helps. But if you're 'armed' with deep industry knowledge, that separates the men from the boys if you know what I mean. It’s substance over form.

We’re currently working on some projects with TM and what I can say is, it is expected to have a major impact on the co’s bottom line. Just watch out for TM’s offering next year. It’s going to rock your world! Hehehe..I really hope so!! Buy up TM’s share before it’s too late!
p/s: the title of this entry does not fit does it? hehehee..it's actually the title for my next entry!!! tungguuuuuuuuu

No comments: