Tuesday, December 19, 2006

House Warming In Putrajaya

Me and my cousin Syukor. We watched MU played against Shefield when we were studying in the UK.

On Saturday, we went to Putrajaya to attend Mak Midah's house warming party. Mak Midah is my mom's elder sister. They shifted to their new house in Precinct 14 Putrajaya recently and when we arrived at their place, the kids got really excited! This is because the playground is just steps away from the house's doorway. Literally!! Everyone was there that day and even my uncles and aunties from Muar came to this function. Zidani like always enjoyed the food very much and he actually helped himself with the buffet while Raidi was busy making new friends. The hosts actually wore baju melayu so it really felt like a hari raya open house.

Jua's place...Raidi is disturbing the baby!

While we were enjoying the food, we noticed somebody familiar. It was Jua's husband! We figured that they live in Putrajaya so it must be him. But we never thought that their house would be in the same neighborhood! So it was like celebrating two occasions in a day. Coincidently Jua just came back from the Hospital after delivering her second child. So we visited Jua and her newborn baby at their place located couple of houses away from Mak Midah's house. I think the last time I saw Jua and her husband was 2-3 years ago. It's good to catch up with old friends. If one day I have to the go the UAE, I now know with whom I can lepak with. Riza works as a Gas Engineer in the UAE and I'm sure he would not mind entertaining guest from Malaysia.

Zidani being entertained by Uncle Harris

No comments: