Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Hari Raya Voyage Of A Super Hero Robot…Part I – Raya Eve


This is a blog entry of a super hero robot called Kody…the protector and guardian of Zulkarnain Raidi and his immediate family during Hari raya…

Star Blog Entry 01112005, Planet OU (New wing) -
Today, I was commanded to take a new security assignment. The Galactic High Council had posted me to this earthling family, to serve, protect, guard and provide security to them during the Hari Raya holidays. I was told to wait for my contact at the Star Port r’us, planet OU at the Dsara solar system. There I waited eagerly and patiently for my new master. I was quite nervous initially after reading my master’s profile as he is known to be highly active, volatile, demanding and highly intelligent as well. His immediate family is not that ‘bad’ at all. Master Raidi has a younger brother, Master Zidani. My mission priority is to provide security cover for Master Raidi and Master Zidani and at the same time provide close observation on their parents, relatives and friends. Of course, it’s also a mission protocol for me to execute any instruction given by my master. This is a code red security mission (equivalent to DefCon 4). It’s a crucial period really, where the family will do a lot of traveling and meet many people. So it’s a tough assignment. But this time I’m equipped with the latest weapons and defense technology. My generation of robots was manufactured and loaded with various highly sensitive detection sensors and I’m able to have instant access to all databases known to human being (JPN, FBI, CIA, Yahoo, soccernet..etc). I’m confident that with all this weapons at my disposal, I would be able to conduct my security duties, deterring any possible threats and counter any sort of strikes.

After I’ve made contact with Master Raidi and his Mother, I sensed that Master was very happy to see me. We made our way to his home planet traveling on a PWira-Class Taxiship, an inter-planetary cargo cruiser that took off from the planet OU star port. As we traveled at impulse speed, I received the family traveling itineraries from HQ and was reminded to be extra cautious during this festive period. HQ granted me to activate all my active and passive sonar, scanners and radar as we have to be extra vigilant. I had my bazooka and bomb blasting guns at safe mode and my laser sword always ready to be drawn out to draw first organic and non-organic blood.

Me & My Master, Zulkarnain Raidi at his home planet moon Abaki..

At home, scanners indicated buzzing activities as the family prepares to travel to their hometown on Raya eve. This time, they are celebrating their first raya at the Northern Galaxy or better known to some people as The Kedah Galaxy. Knowing this, I had to download a new software patch for my speech recognition program as the Kedahans speaks with a different dialect. There if you ask for ‘air’, they will look at you with one kind of a look and immediately they know you are not from around that galaxy. The program that I downloaded indicated that you MUST always say the word ‘air’ as ‘ayaq’.

Star Blog Entry 02112005, On board Star Ship Sonata

Today, we traveled north on a Sonata Class Inter-Galaxy cruiser. Master’s father navigated the cruiser along the PLUS planetary route traveling at warp speed. The journey was smooth and my Master and the little brother slept for a couple of hours. On the way to the Kedah Galaxy, I realized that my digital optical sensor was faulty!! Damn!! Without it, I can’t really have a complete view of all the events and surroundings. I can only depend on my audio scanners and sensory equipment. I’ve reported this to HQ and they told me that the replacement parts can only be transported to the KL Galaxy. So I can only replace it when we get back to my Masters home. Loqlaq betul aku ni laaa..(digital camera tertinggal kat rumah)

Master Zidani at the ship's bridge, making final checks on the cruiser before launch.


We reached Alor Setar Galaxy around 2 pm. My environmental scanners indicated that it was a hot day with a temperature of around 33-35 degrees (aku rasa laa..tapi memang panas gila). Before we checked in into the hotel, Master’s mother wanted to drop by Planet Pekan Rabu as she wanted to buy some goodies, mainly food. She bought something for Master’s great grandmother in JB. I can’t remember what it was, but basically it was food, dark in colour and it comes with a shape of a human ear (aku panggil kuih telinga keling).

After the short stop over, we cruised straight to the hotel. As we landed at the parking bay, my radar detected a Perdana Class Inter Galaxy cruiser nearby. I ran a search on the Cruiser’s registration with the JPJ and it was registered to my Master’s grandmother. Immediately I heard Master shouting to his grandma as if he had not seen her for quite sometimes. Master wanted to go to the swimming pool and he tried to persuade the grandma to take him to the pool. But Mother told him that it was late already and instead he could play in the bathtub. Master was not happy with this, he started to shout and cried. Seeing this, as I sense danger, I was more than ready to take out my gun and start to launch and assault, protecting my master. Master started to get physical with the mother and mother tried to talk him down but failed. I took out my gun, aimed it at mother, I had a locked on target but suddenly, as I wanted to pull the trigger, my radar picked up a signal, it’s another human being closing in very quickly. Maybe the human wanted to know what the commotion is all about. I immediately withdraw my gun, switch it to safe mode as I realized it was the father in close proximity. I had to stand down as I know very well that my firepower is no match to his blazing ‘gun’. (Hahahahahahahahaha). Father managed to slow talk Master and he agreed to play in the bathtub, instead of the swimming pool. Hhmm..I noticed that Father is very skillful in negotiations. I wonder, perhaps I should have a closer observation on him and get to know him better.

That night Master Raidi had a hell of a night. Playing in the bathtub with his brother, as Father tried to sleep. I guess he was tired from the long journey and my MRI (Medical Radar Indicator) scan indicated that Father is having a bad headache. So he slept quite early on Raya eve and let Mother took care of Master Raidi and Zidani. Later that night, the whole family slept well and had a good rest knowing that tomorrow is Hari Raya. As I sent my Hari Raya wishes to my family in Cybertron, I switched on my infrared and night vision sensors, standing by and on-guard.

Although my first day with my Master was uneventful, it’s enough for me to know the family better. I know that Master Raidi is very very active and he is very fond of his brother Zidani. I noticed that anywhere that he goes, he seemed to attract a lot of attention either due to his cute looks or loud and high pitch voice. This is a security nightmare for me. But I’m always ready and able to protect him when needed. I hope he will have a joyous and safe Hari Raya.

4 comments:

mafeitz said...

muahahahahaha... lawak ah cerita transformers ni..muahahahha

syachou said...

dia mula dah...ada jugak 'blazing guns' keluar tu...mbuahh..

mafiz said...

muahaha..i cant wait to write about the 1st and 2nd raya.. gonna write about u guys too!

Azad said...

Chi-che-chu-che-chu. [Transformed]. I bet you are having more fun that Raidi & Zidani playing with the robots. The 'highly intelligent' Mafiz I knew many2 years ago still lives in that sub-30 year old goof. ;)