Thursday, October 01, 2009

Something's wrong with my iphone

I can't make or receive calls or connect to the internet using my iphone. After Celcom's network went down last week, until today, I couldn't even detect celcom's signal. Probably after they've reset their nodes, some databases must have went corrupted. Or maybe it has to do with my Iphone. You see my iphone is locked to Telstra's network and I use a turbo sim to be able to use Celcom's service. So what to do..

I gave up. I decided to get myself a Blackberry. Now I'm waiting for Celcom's call for me to collect the new smartphone. Meanwhile, I'm exploring to 'unlock' the Iphone. A day trip to Low Yat might solve my problem..

After registering myself for Blackberry service, I went to the optical shop and got myself a pair of new glasses. Hmm, its long overdue really. I should have changed my glasses long time ago. My left eye now is 850 and right side is 750. Makin blur aku ni. But even then I still couldn't get perfect vision. As long as I'm comfortable, that's OK. Oh yes, the glasses matches my new Blackberry Curve too! hehehe

No comments: