Saturday, October 03, 2009

Raya feast..

My parents, brothers, sister and close relatives came by the house for raya recently. We had dinner, played fireworks (klcc scale mind you) and something special for dessert. Durian!!!! hahahha.

first taste sensation.. "durian apa nih?? unbelievable!"

These are highly saught after durian species we're talking here. Everyone (well almost laa, my grandma is not a fan) had a sensational shock to their taste buds. Lazat, lemak dan berkrim..

second, third serving is guaranteed...

my brother Helmi sampai beristighfar..

And you can find them infront of Pasaraya Tmn Tun. Yes it's pricey (about RM20/kg before nego) but you'll get more than what you're paying for. Believe you me, it's absolutely amazing.

1 comment:

mafeitz said...

I've always enjoyed the Seth clan fireworks show.. hahahaha memang best.. next time kena advertise diam2.. bule gi tengok.. hahahaha kucing n anjing terdiam wooo..