Sunday, March 22, 2009

A malay guy in Sydney...


Akmal took this picture of me. Now I'm depending on his camera to snap all the photos. I think this was the last shot I took before the camera went bonkers. My new 2Gb CF card is corrupted. Lucky I still have my old 256mb card as backup!

I'm currently blogging from my hotel in Sydney. I'm here with delegates from TM visiting a telco and other enterprise and gov't customers. Will be in Melbourne later this week before I make a short trip to Canberra. Now I'm thinking whether to get Ayu a handbag or watch F1 at Albert Park....hehehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ada sailboats! :)

Anonymous said...

Handbag for Ayu!!! F1 leh tengok kat Sepang tk lama lagik!!!! hehe!! high 5 Ayu!!!

Unknown said...

LOL... * laughs at Siti's comments

Actually i kinda agree with her... even better, tengok F1 live on TV je...