Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sub-Woofer - more than meets the eye..

This entry is to let you know that if you ever lost your handphone at home, you might find it in the most unexpected places.

In my case, I lost my CDMA phone. For a month, I've looked for it high and low and still couldn't find it.

Hmm...I know Zidani loves to play with the handset. So I imagined myself being him...Where would I place or hide the handset...

Tadaaaaa... As suspected..looking through the hi-fi subwoofer's cone, I saw not only the missing CDMA phone, but plenty other things inside the subwoofer's enclosure!

I unscrew and remove the woofer's cover. I took out the handset, a fork, a spoon, a toy car, plenty of sweet wrappings, a plastic bag and a chop stick.

There you go, if you have kids at home, if you can't find something, you might want to check the inside of the sub-woofer's enclosure! You might find more than what you're looking for!

No comments: