Saturday, April 26, 2008

Flat Battery, Birthday, Leaky Water Pipes, 3 Stiches, Michael Bollocks!.

Absolute Bollocks!... Saturday was a bad day for me. I was supposed to celebrate Raidi's 8th Birthday but too many mishaps occured. It started with my car battery went dead. I got stuck at Menara Telekom and had to wait for my mechanic to come and replace the dead battery. The battery is less than 12 months old, still under warranty. So I'm going to claim from C&C for the replacement cost. Then, at home that evening, the water pipe in the bathtroom suddenly burst! Rushed to the hardware store and came back to do some plumbing work. Raidi and Zidani were running around and I did warned them about the slippery floor. As I was working, MU & Chelsea match was live on Astro and I'm not supposed to miss that game and you know why. Ayu was away in Korea so I had to look after the kids.

Just after I finished with the plumbing work, as I was about to sit infront of the TV, I heard a loud thud near the bathroom followed by Zidani's harrowing scream. He was really in pain. Raidi quickly told me that Zidani slipped and fell backward hitting his head on the floor. I quickly rub my hand on his head trying to ease the pain and I was shocked to see my palm covered with blood! At that time Zidani was still crying and kept on saying sakit, sakit, while pointing his finger to his head. Blood started to run down his left ear and at that point I knew I had to take him to the clinic. I saw a deep gash on the left side of his head and I thought the wound require some stitches. Rightly so, at the clinic, Zidani had 3 stiches on his head. We had to held him down on the bed as he was frantically trying to escape. Zidani has an allergy to doctors due to some traumatic experience when he was still a baby. Alhamdulillah, Dr Suraya managed to stich up his wound. I'm sure this will add to Zidani's list of traumatic experience with doctors. He is only 6 years old but I'm amazed with his strength. Three adults had to held him while the doctor calmly finished her job. We head back home and after putting Zidani to bed, I got to watch the football match.

It was the game where MU needed to win to clinch the premier league title. Things were going well untill the 86th minute. Chelsea was given a penalty kick when the ref spotted Carrick handling the ball inside the penalty box. TV replays didn't clearly show Carrick handled the ball. It wasn't MU's night and they had to concede defeat after two goal line clearance by Chelsea in the dying minutes. So now it's down to the wire and the team has another crucial game this coming Tueday. Please la..don't fumble when it matters. MU's game suddenly dropped couple of notches.

Happy 8th birthday Raidi! Inspite of all this mishaps, We will celebrate your birthday on Sunday after Mama comes back from Korea. And yes, as promised, you will get your Optimus Prime robot.

2 comments:

Azad said...

Kesian dia. Hope he recovers fast.

I see that you're actively blogging again, eh? :)

mafiz said...

Lepas gian..hehe