Monday, July 09, 2012

Raidi's 12th Birthday Party

This is Raidi's last birthday party with his friends from SKTTDI1. He'll be taking his UPSR this year so I thought I'd do something different. What else does a 12 year old and his friends would love to do other than playing video games? Laser Tag! I guess it's just right for their age. The place is indoor at the Mid Valley shopping mall. Safety is assured and they can really enjoy playing shoot them up with school friends, not in a virtual way. A transition to paintball perhaps.






It's interesting to look at how they act and interact. It reminded me of my childhood days with my friends. Sakat-menyakat tu kira normal. I'm glad that they're enjoying their schooling days as much as I did.

It was a 2hrs party, and they had 3 laser tag sessions. Memang best. Berpeluh semua!       

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Truly very nice post from Raidi's 12th Birthday Party. It was very enjoyable. The video was so nice. I also have to attend my cousin’s sweet 16th birthday bash. It will be a fashion week themed party at an indoor event space San Francisco. I bet that it is also going to be a wonderful party.