Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Star Trek 2009: Review

I can't really describe the feeling. It was so damn good! Maximum impact!! The movie affected me deeply that I went shopping and bought presents for everyone!!

Got myself a Master Replica Luke Skywalker's light saber......VERY VERY COOL!!! Check the video...make sure you have your speakers on! Peeeerrrrghhhh

Another childhood dream comes true. I can stop thinking about lampu kalimantang...hahahaha

Bought Zidani a TIE fighter that comes with huge wings and Raidi now plays with a V-Wing star fighter both from Hasbro...

Im happy to see you happy..heheheh

My next target would be the Imperial Shuttle, AT-AT and the Snow Speeder. I have big projects going on here...I want to re-create my favourite movie scenes!! hehehe

The Star Trek movie summons out my Star Wars obsession....the force is definitely strong in here...

4 comments:

Azad said...

The light saber is soooo cool! I think of getting one too. Berapa harga dia?

mafiz said...

Bought it at berjaya times square. It's cheap now under Hasbro brand. If not dulu harga dia dalam RM600.

Exact replica from movie studio with realistic effects...best gila. Jgn bawak tido sudah.. takut ter'ON' and tertikam diri sendiri.. hahahaha

Azad said...

Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

valium online valium side effects depression - buy valium online no prescription