Monday, June 11, 2007

PICNIC AT SG CHILLING WATERFALL..

Couple of weeks ago, myself and DrM joined Azad along with his colleagues from Talisman Energy for a picnic at Sg Chilling. It took us about one and a half hour of jungle tracking before reaching this beutiful waterfall picnic spot. I had a great time getting in touch with mother nature and I was also amazed by the clenliness of the river and waterfalls. We had to cross the same river four times at least and the view was breahtaking. It reminded me alot of Taman Negara Pahang.

Mafeitz was a bit unfortunate as he had a bit of a plunged during one of the river crossing and got his handphone submerged under water. I thought he wanted to check how strong the cellphone signal is underwater..hehehehe.. His camera was ok though. Dr.M and myself assisted Azad that day as sweepers. Azad even brought a pair of walkie talkie and we really had fun communicating. Nampak macam bagus.. hahaha

It was a good outing and I hope to come back here one day with the kids. I bet you boys are going to love the freezing and pristine water while Mama goes shopping elsewhere..hehehe


River crossing number berapa tah...

At the waterfall... to my right you can see Dr M (in yellow) in the water doing apa tah..hahaha


Fuyooooohhh..sejuuukkkk!!!




Nak balik daaaahh...

2 comments:

Azad said...

Mafiz, you macam gang Rolling Stones tepi sungai with more stones rolling in the river.

mafiz said...

Zoomm ZOomm Zooomm...Coming SOoonnn!!