Thursday, November 09, 2006

Raidi's Graduation Ceremony

Dear Raidi,

Today Abah and Mama would like to congratulate you. Last Sunday, both Abah and Mama attended your graduation ceremony held at the Damansara Utama Multipurpose Hall. That day, you woke up very early in the morning and made sure that Abah and Mama got prepared early as well. You did not want to be late for this important event. I saw how happy you were and you just can’t wait to go to the hall and meet up with all your friends. You looked very handsome in your purple baju melayu suit.


Abah and Mama got to see you perform on stage with your friends singing a Nasyid song about Nabi Noh. You kept on looking towards Abah (I was standing by the side of the stage, busy taking photos) when you are supposed to look towards the audience! But it was really fun watching you performing on stage though.


The best part was when I had the opportunity to talk to your friends Raidi. I would like to put on record that a girl by the name of Shafiqah turns out to be your first crush! All your friends that I met talked to me about this girl that you admire (all caught on video, see them below). You even asked me at home whether I managed to take a picture of Shafiqah that day!! Hmm.. to tell you the truth, it reminded me of my crush that I had when I attended my pre-school in Bangsar! I wonder what happened to that girl..emmm. Anyway, I can see how close you are with your friends Raidi. I understand now why you even want to go to school on Sundays! I’m really glad that you are enjoying your pre-schooling days. You would certainly miss your friends nanti but not to worry, Abah will keep their contact details. Maybe we can invite some of your friends to come over to your future birthday parties.

In January you will be attending your primary school at SKTTDI(1), the school behind our house. For your information, I attended this school too! It’s common when parents and the kids go to the same boarding school, but what about primary school?? I think it’s seldom. Aunty Tasha, uncle Harris and uncle Helmi studied at the same school! Only Uncle Husni went to SKTTDI(2). I hope your brother Zidani will join you in 2 years time, when you are in Standard 3.

One thing for sure, I want to be active in PIBG and contribute in anyway that could bring good education to my kids. It’s a way for me to give back to society. Not only Raidi is going to study there, the father is also an ex-student. So I think I’m more than compelled to contribute something right? Anyway, you going to SKTTDI(1) would certainly bring back old memories of my own schooling days. One day I would give you a tour in that school and tell you about my own experiences. Hehehe, I can’t wait to have lunch with you at the school canteen!

1 comment:

mafiz said...

Oohh sudah. Both kids are covered with Prudential education / investment link plan. My current employer paying lagi!