Thursday, September 21, 2006

We came, we saw and we MAKAN...

Tonight I had a get together dinner cum birthday party for Izan with the badminton geng in one of the Japanese Café at Sri Hartamas. Everyone was there except for Fiqar and Roslan. I can’t really remember how much we ate, but I know I tried everything. The cakes and cookies were exceptionally good. Thank you so much Izan for sponsoring this feast tonight. And yes I will always remember to fill up gas at your Projet station.

We’ve all decided to continue playing badminton during Ramadhan. I think we should play for about an hour and then proceed to Jln 223 stalls for ‘Moreh’ or Sahur heheheh. We’ll see how far we can push ourselves during Ramadhan..the exercising I mean not the food ok?

L to R: Zaini, Ibdil , Raja Ahmad, Mafeitz, me, Azad, Izzat, Izan and Ervan

No comments: